Independent public transport, cycling and walking news & comment. Supporting all forms of moving towards a more environmentally sound NZ

Friday, January 7, 2011

Garden City - not real but definitely standing up

Thanks to the guys at Christchurch Transport Blog,  I find (contrary or additional to) my last posting Christchurch the garden city is already standing tall, well at least in some folks imagination!!


I love the sheer zaniness of this suggestion but as per comment column to last posting, I'd rather see modest size buildings, good taste done well. The big statements are a young men's dreams [nowadays and a few young women's dreams] . Personally I'm into mellow time, not wasting public money, small things done well etc But love this fantastic Gardensity  YouTube all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment